3CP Co., Ltd.
Add to My Interests
Cosmetics that are absorbed V.S. Cosmetics that are not
1. Why are cosmetics advertised as good not as effective as expected?
2. “The 500 Dalton rule” If the molecular size is bigger than 500 Dalton, chemical compounds or drugs cannot penetrate the skin (Experimental Dermatology, 2000).
3. If so, what is the size of key ingredients of expensive cosmetics?
As the chart shows below, the molecular size of key ingredients of expensive cosmetics exceeds the size that can be penetrate the skin barrier by far. In the case of collagen the molecular size is 240 times larger.
In conclusion, in order to achieve better effects than dermatology procedures, we must ensure that active ingredients of cosmetics can be absorbed into the skin.
· Expensive procedures performed at expensive dermatology clinics intentionally hurt the skin and improve the skin in the process of wound healing.
· Laser treatment, MTS (Microneedle Therapy System) and injection mesotherapy are typical examples of the above.
· All of those are methods of physically breaking down and treating the skin barrier.
Beauty Homecare Set Product including Dermaroller(MTS Roller), Ampoule and Soothing Mist
ㆍ Inquiry Expires